The following FAQ articles, posted in January 2014 at the New In FAQs! section of the IWWB site, are now also available on audio in one mp3 file that is a little over 1-hour in length. Also included are the audio recordings for the 2 articles that that Mike references in the third FAQ in this list entitled ‘When Were The Scriptures First Being Corrupted?’. As always, the links to the original posts are included below the mp3 file for your convenience.
right click to download audio
Click to play:
- Offenses Must Come
- What Is The Significance of The Centurion’s Faith?
- When Were The Scriptures First Being Corrupted?
- … first of the articles referenced Can A Lie In The Translation Be Weeded Out?
- … second article referenced Spurious Verses In The King James Version
- Has Evil Ever Entered God’s Mind?